- 1 pound ground veal, pork and beef combination (sometimes called "meatloaf mix")
- 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs, or as needed
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Locatelli cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and red pepper flakes
- Club soda, as needed
In a bowl mix together (until just combined) the meat, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley. Season with salt and red pepper flakes. Add enough club soda to make a firm but light textured meatball. Form mixture into meatballs about the size of an ice cream scoop. Chill, covered, until ready to add to sauce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.