- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, fresh minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oregano, fresh minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lb. wt. chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 3/4 cups California green seedless grapes, picked from stem and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
In small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, chili flakes, oregano, rosemary and lemon zest. Whisk together marinade.
Cut chicken into 3/4 inch cubes. Alternate chicken and grapes and thread onto 12 skewers.
Place skewers into a baking dish or pan large enough to hold them. Pour marinade over skewers, coating each one. Marinate for 4-24 hours.
Remove skewers from marinade and let excess oil drip off. Season with salt.
Grill on barbecue until chicken is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
Arrange on serving platter and drizzle with additional olive oil and lemon juice.
Nutritional Stats: Calories 299; Protein 27g; Fat 15g; Calories from Fat 52%; Carbohydrate 14g; Cholesterol 66mg; Fiber 1g; Sodium 370mg.