- 2 cups chilled sweetened chocolate soy milk
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup frozen banana chunks (about 2 medium), peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon milled flax seed
- Chocolate syrup, optional
In a blender, add about half the soy milk and the spinach. Puree until the spinach dissolves, about 30 seconds. Add the remaining soy milk, banana chunks, vanilla extract, flax seed, and chocolate syrup, if using, and blend until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency, another 30 seconds. Divide mixture between two chilled glasses with straws.