Fennel and Cabbage Slaw
- 1 fennel bulb, core removed, cut into quarters, and sliced very thinly, fronds reserved
- 1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 strips bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Toss the fennel, cabbage, scallions, and bacon together in a medium bowl. Whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, fennel fronds, sugar, and salt and pepper, to taste, in a small bowl. Add the dressing to the slaw and toss to coat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.