- 9 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Grated Parmesan, for garnish
In a small saucepan, cook the garlic in the olive oil for 30 minutes on low heat. Stir occasionally to keep the garlic from drying out. In a medium saucepan, add the butter and tomatoes, and stir until well blended and the butter is melted. Stir in the garlic oil and season with salt and pepper. Allow the flavors to meld for 10 minutes. Toss with the spaghetti and serve garnished with basil and Parmesan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.