Perfect Basil Sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Blend the green onion, basil, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce in a blender until creamy and pale green. Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Sausage Balls, Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cacio e Pepe Potatoes and Roast Broccolini, Uova in Brodetto: Eggs in Tomato Sauce, Homemade "Magic" Chocolate Sauce with Garam Masala and Ginger, Dairy Free, Easy Snack, Easy Dinner, Easy Casserole, Easy Brunch, Easy Shrimp
Thank you! your flag was submitted.