Serve the pita chips with the Roasted Salmon Greek Salad and Yogurt Sauce for dipping.
- Olive oil cooking spray, in a spritzing bottle
- 3 whole wheat pitas, each cut into 12 wedges
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Special Equipment: Olive oil spritzing bottle
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with oil.
Place the pitas on the foil. Spray each pita with oil. Sprinkle each sprayed side with the sesame seeds and oregano and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake the pitas until crisp, about 10 minutes.