Mexican Fiesta Dip
- 1 medium to large can refried beans
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 chipotle in adobo, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 cans sliced black olives
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese for garnish
- 1 package tortilla chips
Take a large platter and spread out a layer of refried beans on the bottom. Combine the avocados, lemon juice, salt and pepper and spread the mixture on top of the beans. Combine the sour cream and chipotle. Spread that mixture on top of the avocado mixture. Chop and combine the green onions, tomatoes and olives. Spread the mixture in a ring around the outside of the platter. Garnish the top with cheddar cheese and serve with tortilla chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.