- 4 ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, quartered
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Special equipment: Grill Pan
Preheat a grill pan. Rub corn with oil and place on the grill pan, turning corn so all sides are charred, about 6 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill and brush with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing. Season with salt and pepper and top with Parmesan cheese. Serve with lime quarters to squeeze over corn.