Green Goddess Dressing over Iceberg Wedges
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled, grilled and chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped tarragon leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon asorbic acid or Vitamin C
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Grey salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut into 5 wedges
In a food processor, combine avocado cubes, lemon or lime juice, basil, tarragon, garlic, and asorbic acid. Blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly pour in olive oil to make a thick, creamy dressing. If dressing is too thick to pour, add water, a few tablespoons at a time, to reach the desired consistency. Pour into a bowl, season, to taste, with salt and pepper and cover. Refrigerate until chilled.
To serve, pour dressing over iceberg wedges.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pat's Chorizo and Collard Green Dressing, Pecan Crusted Chicken over Field Greens with Caramel Citrus Vinaigrette, Seared Scallops over Micro Greens with Orange Tarragon Vinaigrette with Butter Poached Lobster, Dinner Party, Appetizer Recipes , Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Dip Recipes, For a Family
Thank you! your flag was submitted.