Grilled Yukon Gold Potatoes with Thyme and Garlic
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Gray salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat.
Slice the potatoes lengthwise and add to a large mixing bowl with the thyme, garlic, and olive oil. Season with gray salt and pepper and toss to coat the potatoes well. Grill the potatoes over indirect heat for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side until well marked and fully cooked.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Michael Chiarello, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay