- 6 ounces coffee-flavored liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 6 ounces dark rum
- 6 tablespoons malt powder, plus extra for garnish
- 6 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, shaved
- 12 ounces seltzer
- 3 tablespoons coffee beans, crushed (recommended: espresso roast beans)
In a blender, combine the coffee liqueur, dark rum, malt, ice cream and chocolate shavings. Blend until frothy.
Pour into 6 glasses, top off with 2 ounces of seltzer, and garnish with the crushed coffee beans and a pinch of malt and serve immediately.