- 1 1/2 pounds peeled potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups cooked and mashed potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Peanut oil, for frying
Separate the potatoes into 10 mounds. Place in hand and flatten out. Put 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture in center and pinch the edge to close.
Fill a sauce pot 1/2 way with peanut oil. Heat oil to 325 degrees F and fry dumplings until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve.