- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (soaked in ice water for 10 minutes)
- 1 pound cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes (as many varieties as you can find), sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup whole pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup crumbled barrel-aged feta
- 1 cup fresh dill
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, add garlic, a pinch of salt, and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients into the bowl and gently toss.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and place on large platter. Serve immediately.