- 1 white flour pita bread (about 6 inches across)
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce, or pesto, or green olive puree or chopped sun-dried tomatoes or chopped roasted
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped smoked chicken or leftover vegetables or drained beans or drained canned tuna
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese or Ricotta or crumbled Goat's cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees or if you are are baking a single pizza use a toaster oven. Spread the sauce or other exotic jarred ingredients over the pita. Top with main ingredient and top with cheese. Set on baking sheet and bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until crust is crisp, filling is hot and cheese has melted.