Shrimp Pasta Filling:
- 1 package wonton skins
- 6 ounces raw shrimp
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed,
- Salt and pepper
Make a paste in the food processor of raw shrimp, scallion, dill, salt and pepper. Fill a wonton skin with 1/4 teaspoon of filling. Fold each square diagonally with the edges not quite meeting; seal edges with a little water. Bend the pasta around your finger and press one corner over the other so you have a shape with a tiny air hole in the middle and a peak of pasta turned up.
- 24 to 32 filled shrimp pasta (See above) 1 cup canned plum tomatoes,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil finely chopped with their juices
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced Flat leaf parsley
- 1 whole red chili pepper Salt and freshly ground black
- 1 1/2 quarts water pepper
- 1 bottle clam juice
Heat olive oil in a saucepan and saute the garlic and whole chili for a few seconds. Add water, clam juice and tomatoes; bring to a simmer and season with salt and pepper. When ready to eat, add the shrimp pasta and cook a few moments or cooked through. Garnish with whole leaves of flat leaf parsley.