- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 heaping tablespoonful of paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless turkey breasts cut into strips which are 1 1/2 inches long by 1/4 inch wide
- Some white wine vinegar
- Finely shredded cabbage
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
- Cucumber/tomato salsa, (recipe follows)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until hot.
In a large skillet heat vegetable oil. Add onion and pepper saute until tender, about 5 minutes. If
vegetables begin to stick, add some water.
To assemble: Spoon some paprika turkey down the center of the warmed tortilla. Top with shredded cabbage, sour cream and cucumber salsa. Roll up and serve.