- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 each: green, red and yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rib lamb chops
In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add onions and cook gently until golden and brown (be sure not to burn them). Add peppers and continue to cook for about 10 minutes or until tender, but still with some crispness left. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon peppers and onions on plate; top with lamb chops and sprinkle lemon parsley mixture over lamb. You'll have "planned leftover" peppers and onions for the following night.