- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced whole scallion
- 2 cups cooked leftover egg noodles
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Minced fresh parsley for garnish
In an 8-inch skillet set over moderate heat, heat the butter and oil until hot. Add the scallion and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add the noodles, salt and pepper to taste and pat into an even layer. Let cook over moderate heat for a few minutes or until lightly golden on the bottom. Turn and cook until golden on the bottom. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with the parsley.