- 2 cups cooked orzo, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely shredded radicchio
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Set the pasta in a mixing bowl. In a skillet heat the olive oil. Add the garlic, cabbage and radicchio and stirfry for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and add rice vinegar; season to taste with salt and pepper and immediately stir with pasta. Adjust the seasoning and serve alongside or as a bed for the vegetable sandwiches.