- Half of prune stuffed pork, thinly sliced
- Half of cooked rice, at room temperature or slightly reheated in microwave
- Boston or romaine lettuce leaves, washed
- Vinaigrette with oil and ground cumin, lime or orange zest and lime juice
- Chopped chives, parsley or cilantro for garnish
Remove surface fat from pork and cut into slices. Dress the rice with a dressing made with oil, fresh lime juice and grated lime zest. Toss rice with vinaigrette; refresh with herbs and serve with sliced pork. Can serve with a hot Indian pickle.