- Half of ratatouille (see above)
- Lemon zest and juice to taste
- Salt and crushed red pepper
- Washed lettuce leaves, torn into bitesized pieces
- Cans of tuna fish or strips of smoked chicken breast
- Slivered pitted cured black olives
- Basil chiffonade
Bring the ratatouille out of the fridge to bring back to room temperature. Perk up and change the flavor with lemon zest and lemon juice, salt and pepper. On each dinner plate make a wreath of washed, torn lettuce leaves Make an inner wreath of ratatouille, leaving some room in center of plate for tuna or chicken. Garnish with black olives and basil chiffonade.