- Half of beef fillet, cut into 1/2inch cubes
- 1/2 cup leftover horseradish mayonnaise or mustard horseradish vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup each red, green and yellow bell pepper, diced into 1/4inch cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Watercress or arugula, washed
- Olive oil
Toss the beef with as much horseradish mayonnaise as you like to season and moisten the beef. If you have no mayonnaise leftover, then toss with a vinaigrette to which you add mustard and some horseradish. Fold in the peppers and season to taste with salt and pepper. Center the beef on a bed of watercress or arugula leaves lightly tossed with olive oil.