- 2 poached salmon steaks, skinned, boned and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 portions cooked rice from night before
- Boston lettuce leaves, washed
- 3 kirby cukes, seeded and sliced into half moons
- Garlic saffron mayonnaise (See above)
- 1 small seeded red bell pepper, finely diced
Toss salmon and rice and most of the cukes with part or all of the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper Center on a bed of Boston; garnish with more cukes and red bell pepper. Serve extra mayonnaise on the side if you wish.