- 12-ounce piece of smoked tuna
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 kirby cucumbers, peeled
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Cut the tuna into thin strips or small cubes and dress very lightly with fresh lemon zest and juice; season to taste with salt and pepper.
With a small spoon remove the seeds and cut the cucumber into "half moon" pieces. Make a dressing of yogurt and dill; season to taste with salt and pepper and toss with cucumber "half moons". Make a little pile of lemon dressed smoked tuna in the center of each dinner plate and surround it with the yogurt dressed cucumbers.