- 4 small slender zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch rounds and parboiled for 1 minute
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of two large limes
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cumin and cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon pressed or minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Parboil zucchini for a minute, drain, pat dry and divide among four dinner plates. Set zucchini in concentric circles on a plate. Combine the olive oil, lime peel and juice, cumin, cardamom and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust for acidity. Spoon dressing over zucchini. When chicken is done, set it skin side up over zucchini.