- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 whole eggs
- 6 (6 ounce) veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups fine bread crumbs
- 2 cups canola oil
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1 recipe mashed potatoes, recipe follows
Combine the parsley with garlic and eggs. Season the veal with salt and pepper. Dust the veal in flour, drop in the egg batter, and finish in the bread crumbs. Heat 2 cups of blended oil on medium high in a fry skillet. Add the veal, cook until golden on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sliced lemon and parsley and mashed potatoes.
- 6 baking potatoes, like russets, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups cream, scald
- 1/4 pound butter, diced
- White pepper
Boil potatoes in salted water until cooked. Put through food mill or masher. Add little amounts of cream and butter until desired creaminess. Season with salt and white pepper.