Microwave Chicken Curry
- 2 tablespoons Indian curry paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 bunch basil, leaves chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves chopped
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Paprika, for garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, for garnish
In a large microwave safe pot with a lid, mix together the curry paste and oil. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add the chicken to the pot and stir. Cover with the lid and microwave on medium for 8 minutes.
Add the basil, cilantro, coconut milk, and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir, cover it, and microwave on medium for 4 minutes. Stir it again, cover, and let it rest for 3 or 4 minutes. Serve over steamed rice, garnished with paprika and scallions.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Vegetable Curry (with Chicken, if You Want), Sesame Red Curry Chicken with Bok Choy and Sweet Coconut Rice, Cold Chicken Curry with Toasted Almonds and Crystallized Ginger, Sesame Chicken Recipes, Turkey Breast Recipes, Chicken and Dumpling Recipes, Chicken Alfredo Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes