- 8 cloves roasted garlic, pan seared brown in olive oil works too
- 2 anchovy fillets, optional
- 2 Nicoise olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Pommery mustard, whole grain
- 16 ounces soft tofu
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 baby heads romaine, washed
In a food processor, pure the garlic, anchovies, olives and mustard. Add the tofu and lemon juice. With machine running, drizzle in the olive oil and season.
Toss with dressing and serve on chilled oval plates. Garnish with cracked black pepper and optional pizza flavored goldfish.
Beverage: Iced black tea