- 1 pound washed Yukon gold potatoes, skin on, quartered
- 1 pound large shiitakes, washed, de-stemmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup scallions, 1/4-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced thyme
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven with a thick hotel/roasting pan to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix everything together and season well. When the pan is hot, dump the potatoes in, they should sizzle, slide around the pan and place in the oven. Roast for 25 to 35 minutes, checking once to flip with a spatula. Potatoes are done when a paring knife easily pierces a potato.