- 2 cups shredded lamb shank meat
- 4 tablespoon Dijon-sambal aioli
- 4 sourdough rolls, or bread of your choice, toasted
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Kosher pickle spears (optional)
In a large bowl, combine lamb with aioli and check for seasoning. Dress toasted bread with tomato and lettuce and top with lamb.
- 2 egg yolks*
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
In a food processor, add yolks, sambal oelek and mustard. Slowly drizzle in oil to emulsify. Add juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Will keep in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
SPICY POTATO CHIPS:
- Fryer with canola oil
- 4 large kennebeck or russet potatoes, sliced thinly and stored in ice water
- Chili Salt (3:1:1 kosher salt, sugar, chili powder
Heat oil to 375 degrees in fryer. Fry chips until golden brown. Remove immediately and season before oil dries up. Serve fresh and warm.