- This recipe utilizes the leftovers from tea smoked Salmon recipe.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Chinese vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups upland cress (may substitute watercress)
- 4 slices sour dough bread
- 8 to 12 slices of tea smoked salmon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegars and sugar. Drizzle in oil and season with salt and pepper. Check for seasoning. Dress upland cress with vinaigrette. Lay out the bread and cover with the salmon. Sandwich a pile of upland cress between the bread. Slice off the crusts and serve with side of cress salad.