- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 pound razor clams, removed from shell and cleaned*
- 1 cup clam juice (from razors if possible)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 pound pre-cooked linguini
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Crusty bread
Heat a large saute pan, add butter, olive oil, garlic and razor clams. When butter has melted, add clam juice and white wine. Saute clams until heated through. Add pre-cooked linguini, Parmesan, and dried cilantro. Serve with fresh, crusty bread.
*Possible to order over phone from Coal Point Trading, Homer, Alaska - 907-235-3877. They are flash frozen.