Mini Cheeseburger Puffs
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen's Silly Salt*
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, minced
- 1 package puff pastry sheets
- 20 (1-inch) slices Cheddar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the first 5 ingredients. Hand-form patty to 1/4 normal burger size, about 2-inches in diameter. In a grooved black skillet, cook burgers to medium. Turn once. Do not overcook.
-Try serving with bacon or tomatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.