Mini Pork Sandwiches
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 15 min
- 1 hr
- 12 servings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen's Silly Salt
- 12 dinner rolls or small sandwich rolls, halved
- Spread, recipe follows
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped flat parsley leaves
- 2 to 3 teaspoons freshly chopped green onions
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl add the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and Worcestershire sauce and combine well. Remove the wrapper from the tenderloin and cut in half, lengthwise. Spoon half of the garlic mixture on 1 half of the tenderloin. Put the other half on top of the mixture and tie with string. Rub the rest of the garlic mixture on top of the meat and sprinkle with Silly Salt. Put in a roasting pan, cover with foil and roast for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and roast minutes uncovered another 30 minutes.
Remove the tenderloin from the oven to a cutting board. Let rest for about 5 minutes, then cut into slices. Arrange a slice of pork and a teaspoon of the Blue Cheese Spread onto each dinner roll and serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.Spread:
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and thoroughly combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Recipe courtesy Donna Foltz
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller
Recipe courtesy of Michael Chiarello