Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon strawberry jam, plus additional for serving, optional
- 12 mini shortbread crusts
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and diced
- Pink sanding sugar, optional
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and strawberry jam together. Spoon cream cheese filling into shortbread crusts and top with diced strawberries. Top with pink sanding sugar or warmed strawberry jam, if using, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sasha Perl-Raver, 2010