Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scallions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, such as Heinz 57
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil.
2. Grate the carrot on the small holes of a box grater into a large bowl. Add the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, parsley, paprika, eggs, scallions, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix with your hands until just combined.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and form each into a small loaf shape on the nonstick foil. Mix the steak sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl and brush over the loaves. Bake until just cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Eat these minis right away or form them and keep in your freezer for quick weeknight meals. Place the whole tray of formed, uncooked meatloaves in the freezer until hard, about 1 hour. Wrap each meatloaf in aluminum foil and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw and bake as directed.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.