Courtesy of Super Smoothies, Mary Corpening Barber and Sara Corpening Whiteford, Chronicle Books
This delightful hydrating smoothie tastes like summer to us. Rich in potassium, which works to control the body's balance of water, it's[ a refreshing antidote to a sun-baked afternoon. A measure of fresh mint lends flavor and works as a breath freshener after a garlicky meal.]
- 1 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 cup frozen green grapes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Fresh lemon juice to taste (optional)
Combine the honeydew melon and lemon yogurt in a blender. Add the grapes and mint. Blend until smooth. Taste and add lemon juice if you like.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.