This delightful hydrating smoothie tastes like summer to us. Rich in potassium, which works to control the body's balance of water, it's a refreshing antidote to a sun-baked afternoon. A measure of fresh mint lends flavor and works as a breath freshener after a garlicky meal.
- 1 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 cup frozen green grapes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Fresh lemon juice to taste (optional)
Combine the honeydew melon and lemon yogurt in a blender. Add the grapes and mint. Blend until smooth. Taste and add lemon juice if you like.