Minty Hot Chocolate
- This recipe took a lot of experimenting to get the mint flavor just right, but I think I finally got the right amount. Try it and decide for yourself.
- 6 cups milk
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
Combine cream, cocoa, and sugar and whip to stiff peaks. Chill while you prepare hot chocolate.
Warm milk in a large saucepan until hot but not boiling. Slowly add white chips, stirring constantly, until melted.
Ladle into mugs, top with whipped cream and enjoy! A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.