Miso Sesame Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red or white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons well-stirred tahini, or nerigoma (Japanese sesame paste)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
Dressing can be made 1 day ahead and chilled, covered. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.