Mixed Greens with Passion Fruit Dressing
- 1 cup passion fruit pulp
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 orange pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 package pear or cherry tomatoes
Mix together passion fruit pulp, almond oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Mix together red leaf lettuce, arugula, and Boston lettuce. Top greens with peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Add passion fruit dressing and toss.
The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the Food Network?s kitchens. Therefore, the Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
Recipe courtesy of Susan Gordon