- 4 cups chocolate wafers filled with icing
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped toffee candy bar
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
In a food processor, chop together the chocolate cookies and melted butter. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie shell and freeze for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl stir together the ice cream, almonds and chopped candy bar until well combined. Pour mixture into pie crust and freeze for 30 minutes.
Combine chips and butter in a measuring cup and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir chocolate mixture and microwave for another 30 seconds if necessary. Drizzle mixture over frozen pie and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, chill and serve cold