- 4 ounces vegetable oil
- 4 ounces white vinegar
- 2 ounces garlic, chopped
- 2 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound green cabbage, shredded
- 4 ounces carrots, julienned
- 2 ounces green onion, sliced
In a medium saucepot, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and black pepper. Bring to a simmer.
Chill the slaw and let rest for 1 hour before serving.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.