- 2½ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
1. Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
2. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.