- 1 recipe fresh green pasta, rolled to thinnest setting on the machine
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 pound fresh oyster mushrooms, sliced into 1/2inch thick pieces
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup basic tomato sauce, recipe follows
Bring 6 quarts water to boil and add 2 tablespoons salt.
Cut the pasta into 2inch squares and then wrap them around a pencil to form pointed end quills. Set aside.
In a 12 to 14inch saute pan, heat oil until smoking. Add onion and rosemary and cook until softened and fragrant, about 6 to 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Add white wine and tomato sauce and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer 5 to 6 minutes. Meanwhile, drop pasta into water and cook until tender, 8 to 11 minutes. Drain pasta and add to pan with mushrooms. Toss to coat and serve immediately.