- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces finely chopped garlic
- 3 1/2 ounces chopped white onion
- 1 3/4 pounds mushrooms, cleaned and disinfect
- 3 ounce guajillo chile pepper, deveined and cut into strips
- 7 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt
- 7 ounces mozzarella, optional
In a heated frying pan, over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and onion. Lightly fry for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, chilies and white wine, cook for 2 minutes. Add the Worcestershire sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt, add the mozzarella, and serve with soft tortilla shell.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.