Nadine's - Na's Pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds bulk hot Italian sausage
- Three 1-inch-thick slices salami, cubed
- Three 1-inch-thick slices capicolla, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 red peppers, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds trio pasta (combination of shells, fusilli and penne rigate)
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- Grated Asiago cheese, for garnish
- Garlic bread or Italian butter bread, for serving
Saute the hot Italian sausage and drain off all of the fat. Add the sausage, salami, capicolla, tomatoes, onion and red peppers to the saute pan and mix well. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large oven-safe dish, combine the pasta, sausage mixture and marinara sauce. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Plate and top with fresh Asiago cheese. Serve with garlic bread or Italian butter bread.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Nadine Voelker, owner of Nadine's in Pittsburgh, PA
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller