Next Day Rice and Broccoli Salad
- Leftover broccoli, finely chopped
- Leftover cooked rice
- Blue cheese or other cheese like grated cheddar or Parmesan
- 1/4 cup or more salad dressing
- Smoked ham or turkey, optional
- Sliced scallion, for garnish
Combine broccoli and rice in a bowl. Add ham or turkey if you wish. Sprinkle some cheese into the dressing. Just before serving, dress the salad with the dressing and garnish with scallion.
You could add some diced fresh red bell pepper for additional color and flavor.
Recipe Courtesy of �Michele Urvater