Bloody Mary - A Pitcherful
- 1 1/3 cups (about 10 ounces) chili vodka, or ordinary vodka and a few splashes hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- Splash dry sherry
- 2 1/2 cups (about 20 ounces) tomato juice, chilled
- 1/4 to 1/2 a lemon, juiced
- Few shakes celery salt
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Good sprinkling Maldon or other sea salt
- 1 celery stick
Pour all ingredients, except for the celery sticks, into a pitcher and use a celery stick to stir, leave it in the pitcher: Bloody Mary needs a stir before each pouring.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.